What we do?
WHAT WE DO?
Here are some of the many ways we enhance your child’s Middle School Experience, as well as support our Faculty:
Coordinate and host Kids’ Night Out and dances.
- Purchase a planner for each student.
- Provide funding for the production and editing for the Outdoor Education DVD/video.
- Fund a “Girls Night Out” seminar for 7th and 8th grade girls (every other year).
- Assist in funding the 8th grade field trip.
- Provide 8th graders a special event at the end of the school year as well as provide them with a yearbook.
- Cover the production and printing costs for the yearbook.
- Provide money for each Team to spend on the students for various team activities.
- Give donations to the Middle School Library to buy specialized books.
- Purchase and distribute student and faculty beginning of the year and end of the year gifts as well as Distinguished honor roll rewards.
- Provide luncheons and treats for the faculty to show our appreciation.